Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A decade in film

The decade is coming to an end and like everyone else, I've made a list of my 25 favorite movies of the decade. Now this isn't a list of the best movies of the decade, just ones that really struck out to me and that I really enjoyed. Strangely enough, films that I consider some of my favorites (Match Point, Little Miss Sunshine) didn't make it on this list. I couldn't tell you why, I just didn't feel right putting some down. They are in no particular order, except for the first one. It's number one for a reason.










Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Almost Famous

Closer

Slumdog Millionaire

The Wrestler
















Memento

Moulin Rouge

Ocean's Eleven















25th Hour

28 Days Later

Pirates of the Caribbean










Before Sunset

Mean Girls

The Motorcycle Diaries

Munich











Children of Men

Little Children

Atonement











The Diving Bell & the Butterfly












Into the Wild

No Country for Old Men

The Dark Knight

Superbad












In Bruges

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment