Monday, September 14, 2009

You had me at hello.



An assignment for one of my classes was to write a blog. I have an online diary, which is kind of like a blog...but not really. I have thought about starting a film blog for the longest time but for some reason never got around to it. Excuses, excuses.

Well now's the time. I am starting a film blog (with the occasional comments on TV). I am not concerned with readers, though they are always welcome. This is for me, to express myself, investigate film, and work on my writing. Practice makes perfect. So here goes...diving into the blog abyss...feet first...oh boy.

I've got an idea for how I want each post to go.
1. A review/commentary/general thoughts on a film I have recently viewed or have strong feelings about (positive or negative).
2. A brief description of a random great performance by an actor or actress (maybe animal).
3. My updated Netflix/Netflix Instant Queue (Doesn't change that much so this won't be too frequent).
4. Anything interesting I learn in my film classes or through study/my research assistantship.

That's it. I can't wait to get started. Not tonight, because I'm watching One Tree Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment